TEST Index du Forum
TEST
Forum Test

TEST Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App For Tablet Pc ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEST Index du Forum -> Nibirus Rpg -> École de RP
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
oleatfulv

Masculin

MessagePosté le: 2018-01-10, 02:42    Sujet du message: Facebook App For Tablet Pc Répondre en citant

Facebook App For Tablet Pc
> DOWNLOAD

The Facebook universe at your fingertips! Facebook for Windows 10 isextremely easy to use. More.reviewed on November 30, 2015by terriesmithnielsen"Hopefully it'll have full FB functionality someday."Not near as good as Android or IPhone apps. In the center of the screen, you'll find status updates tailored to you based on your Facebook activity. View full description PROSExcellent user experienceResponsive controlsIdeal for Facebook use on tabletsDisplays most important status updatesCONSNo new functionsAccount and privacy options could be improved Free DownloadSafe download 71550 votesRate it!Thank you for rating! License Free OS Windows 8.1 Facebook for Windows 10 is also compatible with: Windows 10 Downloads 2M Total downloads 2M Last month's downloads 42K Language English Available languages English Spanish German French Dutch Italian Polish Portuguese (BR) Version 1.3.0.9 Developer Facebook More Programs (49) User rating 7 / 10 ( 1550 votes ) Alternative apps Report software Softonic review By Softonic Editorial Team Very good 8 The official Facebook application forthe famous social network arrives on Windows 10 There are fewchanges and no new features, but it does offer incomparable ease of use for seamless browsing on touch devices. Advertisement . This includes to personalise ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Advertisement. In the left-hand column, you can find quick links to your wall, news feed, messages, events, photos, and your list of friends. Error 404 Not Found Oops! We couldn't Found this Page. easy to use. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. More.reviewed on September 27, 2017by amarnathptrivandum"really amazing"good app but required another website to be downloaded[Microsoft]. Page Not Found. 1997-2018 - All rights reserved. Pages About Contact Me Disclaimer Receive FREE updatesDelivered by FeedBurner Recent Posts How to Link Aadhaar Number with mobile Number using IVR OTP Method How to Root Samsung Galaxy J5 (2016) Nougat 7.1.1 Free AVG Internet Security 2018 For 1 Year Worth 2086 How to Download Video from Hotstar on Android Phone How to Root OnePlus 5T [100% Working] CyberKey Copyright 2011-2018. We use own and third party cookies to improve our services and your experience. Your review for Facebook for Windows 10-Submit rating. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. really amazing app. .. good app. Quieres formar parte de nuestra comunidad? Sign in to start the Download Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Google + Nota: Nunca publicaremos nada sin tu consentimiento No gracias, descargar sin iniciar sesin Por qu iniciar sesin? Descarga cientos de apps y programas de forma rpida y segura Recibe guas y contenido relevante de los mejores expertos Las ltimas tendencias en tecnologa y descuentos exclusivos, directos a tu correo! . Only for Windows 10 Although it offers no new features or changes, it works perfectly with the modern interface and doesn't interrupt your Facebook browsing, especially on tablets and touch devices. Alternatively, you may support us with a PayPal donation. You can view your profile,look at your wall, scanyour friends' news feeds, access your contact list,update your status, post photos and videos, show where you are, and - of course - chat with your friends! Facebook for Windows 10 can run in thebackgroundand give you pop up notifications on your screenif you get any new messages or if your friends update their status. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Facebook for Windows 10 1.3.0.9 Social & CommunicationChat & Instant Messaging The free official Facebook app for Windows 10 The official Facebook application forthe famous social network arrives on Windows 10 There are fewchanges and no new features, but it does offer incomparable ease of use for seamless browsing on touch devices. Touchthe screen, andthe controls will react immediately. You may change your cookie preferences and obtain more information here. Error 404. ASK DAVE TAYLOR Video HelpLatest ReviewsMost PopularTop CategoriesAbout DaveAsk! Home /Error 404 Oops! custom search: Sorry, your page could not be found, please try a custom search: Recent Posts Install Ubuntu Linux in VMware Fusion on the Mac? How can I find cool new groups in Facebook? Run a Windows 10 Command with Elevated Permissions? Working with the new Google Calendar How do I download new apps and programs in Android? How to Get Started with The Amazon Alexa App? Color Blind Assistive Tech in Windows 10? How to Clean Up Icons on Mac Desktop? How do I change Accent Color in Windows 10? On What Day Does New Years Day Usually Occur? How do I listen to Streaming Internet Radio in iTunes? How do I Turn On Subtitles in Netflix? Best Windows 10 Student Writing Helper Tools? How Do I Join a Wi-Fi Network on my Android Phone? Run Fedora Linux in VMware Fusion on my Mac? 2016 by Dave Taylor. About UsSoftonic InfoHelp & SupportJobsCompany NewsLegal InformationCookie PolicyDevelopersSoftonic Developer CenterUpload and Manage your SoftwareSoftware PolicyPartnersAdvertising OpportunitiesUsersBecome a fan of SoftonicFollow us SoftonicGoogle+LinkedInFlickrSubscribe to our RSS feedsSoftonic SolutionsSoftonic DealsSoftonic NewslettersAppCrawlrSoftonic BusinessSitemaps:All software - FNew Software WindowsAll topics - FSoftonic in:EspaolEnglishFranaisDeutschItalianoPortugusPolskiNederlandsTrke/SvenskaDanskSuomiBahasa IndonesiaBahasa MelayuTing VitTagalogRomn MagyaretinaSvenskaNorskThe name and logo of Softonic are registered trademarks of SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A.Copyright SOFTONIC INTERNATIONAL S.A 5a02188284
how to hack a facebook account using wifican you download facebook on microsoft surfacefree download facebook applications for mobilehacking facebook accounts with firebugfacebook chat free download c3franco d 39;elia facebookfacebook app for galaxy y younghow to add facebook like button to vbulletinis there a login log for facebookhow to delete your facebook account ipad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: 2018-01-10, 02:42    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    TEST Index du Forum -> Nibirus Rpg -> École de RP Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006